Friday, October 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Alicia, happy birthday to you."

Happy birthday, Alicia Glaser.

I caught Jared and Logan and Ranger before school today. The signs say Happy B-Day Alicia. The boys said I needed to clarify the B. It could stand for a number of words you know. I thought it was pretty obvious :-)


Then, Matt added something as a joke to the wall. At least she is worth a few laughs. I won't be laughing come election day if it's close.










Gunnar says happy birthday too. Here he is in all his one ski glory...














It's your final birthday as Glaser, assuming you plan to take Brian's last name and become Alicia Copeland :-) WOW. Congrats on nailing the date and time. We are looking forward to going to Vegas for the first time!
The Davies can't go without showing another fish picture. Here's one Gunnar caught off the dock.










Logan would like to share his fox in tree photo as a birthday present to you. Enjoy.
Happy Happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love this. When I was at work yesterday I kept it open on my computer and it made me smile all day! :)